Here’s what I made for St. Patrick’s Day!
REUBEN TORTILLA PINWHEELS
8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
1/2 cup Russian Salad Dressing
1/2 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and drained REALLY WELL
8 ounces QUALITY Swiss or Gruyere cheese (shredded)
3/4 pound thinly sliced corned beef
8-9 inch flour tortillas
- Mix together cream cheese and Russian dressing until smooth and creamy.
- Add in sauerkraut and blend well.
- Spread one side of a tortilla with cream cheese mixture ALMOST all the way to the edges.
- Sprinkle with a layer of grated cheese.
- Layer a few slices of corned beef on top of the cheese.
- Roll up tortilla tightly.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients, laying rolled tortillas on a plate.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and slice into rounds and serve.