TARRAGON VINEGAR PORK CHOPS
4 boneless pork loin chops
2 cups chicken stock
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons QUALITY honey
2 tablespoons FRESH chopped tarragon
4 tablespoons butter
1/3 cup WONDRA
Savory Spice Shop Hidden Cove Lemon Garlic Blend
- In a large ziploc bag combine the flour and seasoning.
- Add the pork chops and coat well.
- In a large skillet melt butter over medium heat.
- Shake excess flour from chops and add them to the skillet. Reserve the flour mixture.
- Sear chops in butter until golden on each side.
- Transfer chops to an oven proof platter, cover and keep warm.
- Whisk remaining seasoned flour into skillet.
- Whisk in chicken stock, vinegar, tarragon and honey, simmering until mixture begins to thicken.
- Serve over pork chops.
- Serve with mashed potatoes.