These little gems are so easy and light, but look really decadent and like you spent all day on them!PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE MOUSSE CUPS
60 mini phyllo shells
1 + 1/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup creamy JIF peanut butter
1 1/2 cups FRESH heavy cream
1/4 cup Kraft caramel balls, chopped for garnish
- Add 1 cup of the chocolate chips into a glass mixing bowl. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds at a time until melted.
- Stir in peanut butter until well blended. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into peanut butter mixture.
- Transfer to a ziploc bag. Chill until ready to use.
- When ready to serve, pipe filling into phyllo shells and sprinkle with chopped caramel and chocolate pieces.
Your delicious recipe is featured on Full Plate Thursday this week. Thanks so much for sharing it with us and we hope you will come back soon!
Thank you so much! 😀 I was just headed there.
I personally think anything with peanut butter and chocolate is heavenly, and I’m a big fan of phyllo shells, too, so this is perfect! I love how easy these are, too.
oh yum!!! these sound so delicious!!
Oh those look so yummy! I just love peanut butter and chocolate together. Pinned.