Personally, I had never been fond of squash, but have recently found that with different textures and flavors, it’s really quite good 😀
HONEY ROSEMARY ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH
2 cups diced butternut squash
1 1/2 tablespoons avocado oil
3 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon chopped FRESH rosemary
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon grated Pecorino cheese
- Heat avocado oil in non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- When oil is sizzling add squash, season with salt and pepper, cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden brown on all sides.
- Add water, stir and recover for 2 minutes.
- Add honey and rosemary stirring until squash is coated in honey and rosemary is fragrant.
- Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.
This sounds delicious! I love butternut squash and make it nearly every week but I do like to mix up the flavor pairings as I can start to get rather sick of it after awhile. Pinned.
I hope you enjoy it. Every time I make it I’m able to convert someone who previously said they hate squash. 😀
We grow butternut squash in our garden and just love it. This looks like a great recipe that we would really enjoy! Thanks for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday and have a good week!
I hope you enjoy it!. We found it a refreshing change from the “normal” vegetables of every day life. 😀
[…] HONEY ROSEMARY ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH […]