BLUEBERRY LIME CHEESECAKE
1 (3-oz.) box lime Jell-O
1 cup SMALL wild blueberries, thawed and drained WELL
1 cup boiling water
2 cup whipped topping (thaw 5-10 minutes)
2- 8 ounce blocks cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup sour cream
1 cup powdered sugar
1 teaspoon PURE vanilla extract
Pinch of kosher salt
- Place juices in a measuring cup and heat in microwave for 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, whisk together orange Jell-O and boiling water until Jell-O is completely dissolved.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- In another large bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth, then add powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Fold whipped topping into cream cheese mixture, then pour half of mixture into cooled Jell-O.
- Whisk until smooth.
24 whole Lemon Oreo cookies, crushed
6 tablespoons melted butter
Pinch of kosher salt
- In a medium bowl, mix together Oreo crumbs, butter, and salt. Press into the bottom of an 8″ spring form pan and partially up the sides.
- Alternate dollops of cream cheese mixture ,Jell-O mixture and blueberries into the crust. You can also do this in layers if you are in a hurry.
- With a butter knife, gently swirl the layers as desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for AT LEAST 6 hours, or until firm.
1 cup whipped topping
- When firm, pipe dollops of whipped topping around the outside of the cheesecake. Top each dollop with several blueberries, garnish with orange zest, and serve.
- The batter might feel kind of loose as you’re adding it to the pan—don’t worry! After a couple hours in the refrigerator the cheesecake mixture will be perfectly firm and creamy.
- Also good as a mix of cherry and pineapple jellos as well as orange and vanilla. What flavor combination do you like? Use your imagination!
Scrumptious! I love blueberries and this just makes my mouth water! I would love to have you come and link up to my Centerpiece Wednesday Linky Party and share your post with us https://karinskottage.com/2020/07/centerpiece-wednesday-party-time.html
[…] ready to celebrate the 4th with friends. I had just developed my latest cheesecake recipe for Blueberry Lime and learned to make Malasadas. This year will be a super quiet summer while still social […]
This Blueberry Lime Cheesecake will be very special and we will love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday,448 and hope you will come back soon!
I love cheesecake and this recipe sounds amazing! Thank you for sharing at Party In Your PJ’s.
I hope you enjoy it! It was so good 😀
What a beautiful plate! The cheesecake looks so rich and beautiful – Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner party – hope to see you there tomorrow too!
Yum! I am definitely pinning!
I hope you enjoy it – it has become one of our favorites.
My favorite pie is the key lime pie. ! But when I saw this post at the over the moon party, I had to stop in because I love anything blueberry too! The combination just sounds so good. I am pinning this:) Looks delicious!
[…] BLUEBERRY LIME CHEESECAKE […]