GRILLED SPICY LIME PORK CHOPS
4-6 bone-in pork chops
1 cup Italian salad dressing
1/2 cup pear apple sauce
1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup Frank’s original hot sauce
1 LARGE lime juiced
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
- Whisk together all ingredients except pork chops in large bowl.
- Place pork chops flat in large container with a lid (like a Tupperware marinader).
- GENEROUSLY season with FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Pour marinade over chops and put lid on.
- Let chops marinate over night (at least 8 hours), inverting ever couple hours if you can.
- Pre-heat grill to medium and oil grate.
- Remove chops from marinade.
- Pour marinade into sauce pan and heat over medium heat to SLOW boil.
- Let marinade boil for at least one minute then remove from heat
- Place chops on grill and baste occasionally.
- Grill for about 5-6 minutes per side until seared, cooked through and no longer pink.