SNICKERS BAR BROWNIES
A YUMMY and SUPER DELICIOUS fudgy brownie base with a layer of caramel, nougat and peanuts throughout that tastes exactly like a Classic Snickers Bar.
1 Box Supreme Triple Chunk Brownie Mix, or flavor of choice
1 – 11 ounce bag Kraft caramel balls
2/3 cup + 2 tablespoons evaporated milk
1-1/4 cup sugar
1 cup cashews, chopped
1/3 cup + 1/4 cup unsalted butter
1 – 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
1/4 cup creamy Peanut Butter
1 – 16 ounce package milk chocolate chips
1/4 cup heavy cream
4 classic Snickers bars, chopped into small chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Prepare the brownie mix as per the package instructions.
- Bake the brownies 20 minutes, then remove to COMPLETELY cool.
- Add caramels and 2 tablespoons of the evaporated milk to a small bowl.
- Microwave on medium heat, stirring every 20 seconds until the caramels have completely melted.
- Pour this mixture over the top of the cooked brownies and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle nuts evenly over the caramel layer then put into the freezer while you move onto the next part.
- Add the sugar, remaining evaporated milk and 1/3 cup butter to a small pan over medium-high heat until it starts to bubble around the outer edge. You want to reach a “soft crack stage”. Turn off the heat as soon as you see a rolling boil.
- Stir in the peanut butter and the marshmallow creme until smooth.
- Pour this nougat mixture over the top of the caramel peanut layer and place back in the freezer.
- Sprinkle the chopped Snickers chunks on top of the caramel peanut layer.
- In a medium mixing bowl add the chocolate chips, remaining butter and heavy cream. Microwave on medium setting for 20 second intervals until totally melted.
- Pour over the nougat/snicker bits layer.
- Add back to the freezer for another 10 minutes, just enough to set the chocolate layer.
- Cut into squares and serve.