LEMON SHRIMP SPAGHETTI
1/2 pound spaghetti
2 tablespoons butter
1/2 pound shrimp, cleaned deveined and tails cut off
1 green onion, sliced thin
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 large lemons, zested and juiced (1/3-1/2 cup)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese + garnish amount
salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare pasta per package directions and drain well.
- Cut each shrimp into thirds.
- Melt butter over medium high heat until sizzling.
- Add shrimp, salt and pepper well and saute’ until pink and plump.
- Scoop out shrimp and set aside.
- Add green onion, lemon zest, lemon juice and garlic blending well.
- Add in spaghetti, shrimp and Parmesan cheese, tossing to coat.
- Plate, garnish and enjoy!