APPLE FENNEL SALAD
- 2 leaves radicchio
- 2 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 1 green onion, sliced thin
- 1 stalk fennel, sliced thin, fronds finely chopped for garnish
- candied pecans or walnuts
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese crumbles
- 1/2 cup avocado oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Whisk all vinaigrette ingredients together until well blended.
- Tear Radicchio, green leaf into bite sized pieces.
- Add green onions and fennel slices.
- Toss with dressing.
- Add to bowls.
- Top with candied nuts and goat cheese.