GRILLED PORK CHOPS & RASPBERRY BBQ SAUCE
6 tablespoons Alessi raspberry blush vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoons grandma’s molasses
1 teaspoon Frank’s Red Hot Pepper Sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
4 thin pork chops
- Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Whisk all the ingredients (except pork chops) together until well blended over a medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer, whisking occasionally until thickened and reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Skewer each pork chop with 2 skewers (this helps them lay flat).
- Generously salt and pepper each side.
- Bring your grill to temperature.
- Brush each side with sauce.
- Spray grill surface with PURE.
- Place chops on grill, grilling uncovered for 2-3 minutes total, turning once.
Linking to FULL PLATE THURSDAY at Miz Helen’s Cottage.