LOOSE MEAT BACON CHEESE BURGERS
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon Heinz Chili Sauce
1 tablespoon Frank’s Original Hot Sauce
1 tablespoon Avocado oil
1/2 Sweet Vidalia Onion, finely chopped
1 pound ground beef chuck
6-8 slices bacon, chopped, browned and drained of grease
FRESH ground sea salt & black pepper
1/2 cup finely chopped sweet pickles
6 slices cheddar cheese
12 pull-apart dinner rolls
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, chili sauce and hot sauce. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
- Heat the avocado oil in skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the onion and ground beef. Season with the FRESH ground salt and pepper. Cook and stir until browned. Drain off excess fat if necessary.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on both sides of buns.
- Remove from heat and stir in pickles and any remaining sauce.
- Place bottoms of rolls on baking sheet and toast under broiler a couple minutes – WATCH that they don’t burn.
- Remove baking sheet and turn oven down to 400°.
- Spread the bottoms with cheese followed by the meat mixture.
- Layer cheese on top of meat followed by the crumbled bacon.
- Add tops to the burgers.
- Bake 10 minutes until tops are toasted and cheese is melted.
NOTE: Also good with Frank’s Sweet Chili Lime Sauce.