SHEET PAN RANCH PORK CHOPS
5 tablespoons Avocado Oil
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 ounce Ranch dressing dry mix packet
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
1 LARGE red onion, cut into wedges
1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into strips
2 small sweet peppers (orange and yellow), seeded and cut into strips
4 THICK boneless pork chops
1 teaspoon paprika
1/4 cup FRESH, FINELY chopped Parsley
- Preheat oven to 475°.
- In a large bowl whisk together Avocado oil, Worcestershire sauce, ranch dressing mix, salt and pepper until well blended.
- Reserve 3 tablespoons in a small bowl.
- Add the onions and peppers to the marinade and toss until well coated.
- Remove the onions and peppers with a slotted spoon and layer evenly on your sheet pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until beginning to soften.
- Add reserve marinade to bowl.
- Add pork chops and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle pork chops with paprika.
- Add pork chops to sheet pan and bake 7-8 minutes until cooked through and no longer pink.
- Sprinkle with Parsley and serve immediately.