CHARRED APRICOT RASPBERRY WHISKEY WINGS
3/4 cup QUALITY (Bonne Mamam) raspberry apricot preserves
3 tablespoons Seagrams 7
Juice of 2 FRESH limes
2 tablespoons BRAGG’s liquid aminos
1 tablespoon GO CHU CHANG
1 small 6 ounce can pineapple juice
2 1/2-3 pounds chicken wings and/or drumettes
- Whisk together everything except the chicken in a LARGE bowl. Set aside 3/4 cup for later.
- Add chicken pieces and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate 3-4 hours.
- Heat grill to medium low.
- Toss chicken once again before laying on grill in a single layer.
- Grill 10 minutes.
- Flip and grill 10-15 minutes more until cooked through.
- Toss with reserved sauce before serving.
I LOVE to serve these with CARAMELIZED PINEAPPLE!