hosted by Overwhelmed with Joy
This recipe is so simple and tastes so decadent.
It is also a fun recipe to get the kids to do at holiday time.
Creamy Peanut Butter
- Spread a thick layer of Peanut Butter on a Ritz Cracker
- Top with another Ritz Cracker
- Continue until you have the desired amount of cookie sandwiches
- Melt Almond Bark in stages as necessary (it will cool fairly quickly)
- Dip each cookie with a small pair of tongs into almond bark and coat well
- Gently lay each ‘cookie’ on a wax paper sheet
- While chocolate is still ‘wet’, top with sprinkles
- Allow to harden
- Store in an airtight container
- Enjoy – they taste just like Butterfinger candy bars
I do the memes: Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I’m an Organizing Junkie, Favorite Ingredient Friday hosted by Kathryn at Overwhelmed with Joy, Freezer Food Friday hosted by MJ at mjpuzzlemom, Scrumptious Sunday hosted by Meredith at Mercedes Rocks and Slow Cooking Thursday hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Doing them all make great additions to help keeping me on track and finding so new recipes!