2-1/3 pound burger patties
2 teaspoons liquid smoke
sea salt & white pepper
grated Muenster cheese
Caramelized peaches & red onions
2 tablespoons butter
1 extra large red onion, thinly sliced into rings
2 small peaches, chopped
2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
Gorgonzola Cream Cheese Mayonnaise
2 ounces cream cheese, softened
2 ounces gorgonzola cheese crumbles, room temperature
1/4 cup mayonnaise
- In a small food processor blend together the cream cheese, mayonnaise and Gorgonzola cheese crumbles.
- Combine ground beef, liquid smoke, salt and pepper to the meat and hand form the patties.
- Grill burgers inside or out.
- In a large sauce pan melt butter.
- When sizzling add onions and saute’ until translucent.
- Add peaches and saute’ until juicy.
- Add balsamic vinegar and continue sauteing until moisture has sizzled away.
- Plate burger.
- Spread on Gorgonzola mayo.
- Top with peaches, onions and then sprinkle with muenster cheese.
- I use the pan lid over the plate for a minute to melt the cheese.
*I like to make my own ground beef when brisket is on sale. It makes for a richer tasting beef flavor! Thank you Tyler Florence!