1 (15 oz.) can crushed pineapple, VERY well drained
1 bunch green onions, minced
1/4 c. sour cream
2 cups shredded jack and cheddar cheese combo
1 (10 oz.) can verde enchilada sauce
6 flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the pineapple, sour cream, and 1 cup of the cheese.
- Pour 1/4 cup enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9 x 12 inch baking dish.
- Fill tortillas with pineapple mixture, roll and place in dish.
- Pour on remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, covered, for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes more until cheese is golden.