16 ounces milk chocolate, chopped
1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- Spray a jelly roll pan with an even coat of PURE.
- Microwave chocolate in 20 second intervals until melted.
- Spread chocolate out evenly.
- Sprinkle sea salt across the entire layer of chocolate.
- Sprinkle top with crushed walnuts.
- Gently press nuts into the chocolate.
- Cool in refrigerator uncovered for 30 minutes until hardened.
- Break up into pieces and store in cool dark dry place.
I could munch on this right now! so simple and delish!
A great simple recipe! But what a treat!
I love finding recipes I love AND having all the ingredients already… I love salted chocolate or caramel.
How simple and really yummy! These look great!
Mmmm!! Salty and sweet! Sounds devine!
Nothing beats sweet and salty…what a wonderful and simple recipe – just great!
For such a simple recipe this sounds incredibly good. It looks just like something you’d buy at a chocolate shop.
Comments are closed.