CHICKEN SPINACH TOSS
1/4 pound bacon, diced
2 cups rotisserie chicken pieces
1 avocado, sliced
1 large bunch spinach
1 large green onions, sliced
1 orange, cut into pieces
1/2 cup pomegranate pieces
Juice of 1 lemon
1 batch Champagne Salad Dressing
Homemade Parmesan Cheese Bread
- Wash spinach leaves and dry well.
- Toss with the onions, oranges and pomegranate seeds.
- Sprinkle lemon juice over spinach mix and refrigerate.
- Brown the bacon pieces until crisp.
- Add chicken pieces until heated through.
- Slice avocados, plate them and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour desired amount of dressing over the spinach mix and toss well.
- Top with chicken bacon mixture.