8 ounces sour cream
8 ounces cream cheese softened
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
1/3 pound ham, chopped fine
7 ounce can roasted chiles, drained well
1 small can chopped olives
- In a small food processor blend all ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread 4 tablespoons on each tortilla leaving 1/2 inch along one edge.
- Roll up each tortill ending on the dry edge.
- Lay side by side on a plate.
- Cover loosely with saran.
- Chill overnight.
- Slice into 1/2 inch rounds just before serving.
Great addition for the super bowl round up! 🙂
We’re all thinking about you Tamy and sending healing thoughts!
Sounds wonderful! I love green chiles, thanks!
wow looks so yummy.
Can I take one?
Love tortilla roll-ups! Always a good app for parties.
(Hugs to you Tamy)
Great recipe to add to my collection; have made something like that, but it’s been a while; thank you.
Comments are closed.