- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add flour and beat until well blended. If dough is soft add an additional tablespoon of flour.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Either line your muffin tin with liners or spray extremely well with PURE.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Divide dough evenly, about 1 tablespoon, into the 24 cups.
- Using your lightly floured fingertips gently press dough into the bottom and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake 15 minutes.
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 large egg
1 (8-ounce) cream cheese, cubed & softened
- In a small food processor process all ingredients until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon filling into each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake at 350° for 23 minutes or until edges are brown and filling is set.
- Remove cups from pans immediately; cool on a wire rack.
8 ounces good-quality milk chocolate, finely chopped
1 cup heavy cream
- Put chocolate into a heatproof bowl.
- Bring cream to a simmer in a saucepan.
- Pour over chocolate. Let stand for 10 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
- Let cool, whisking occasionally. For piping, immediately transfer to pastry bag fitted with a 1/4-inch plain round tip.
- Use immediately.
Now pretend that I have a camera this week, but since I don’t I went in search of pictures on google images that came close to making you feel like you were eating and seeing this decadent dessert.