GOURMET SLIDERS w/ TARRAGON CREAM SAUCE & BROWN BUTTER BEANS
3 pounds ground beef
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
2 small garlic cloves, minced
6 ounces Havarti, chilled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Gently combine meat, eggs, cheese, parsley, garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper with your hands. (Do not over mix).
- Form scant 1/4 cupfuls of meat mixture into about 30 meatballs. Push a cheese cube into center of each ball and encase meat around cheese, then slightly flatten each ball to a 2-inch diameter.
- Grill on each side to desired temperature.
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 cup white wine
1 cup heavy cream
2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
3 green onions, minced
- Melt butter until sizzling.
- Add onions and tarragon sauteing until onions are opaque.
- Add wine and vinegar, bring to a slow boil.
- Reduce heat, add heavy cream and cook until sauce thickens.
4 cups trimmed green beans
2 green onions, minced
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 cloves garlic, minced
Juice of 1 lemon
1 cup grape tomatoes halved
salt and pepper to taste
- Blanch beans for 3-5 minutes in a pan of boiling water.
- Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in sauce pan until sizzling.
- Add onions and garlic and stir until fragrant.
- Add lemon juice to deglaze pan.
- Add beans and tomatoes, toss to coat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.