CHIPOTLE CHEDDAR MACARONI & CHEESE ala TAMY
1 1/2 cups dried macaroni (elbows or shells)
1 1/4 cup diced ham
1/2 cup garlic pepper crispy onions
3/4 cup heavy cream
2 tablespoons butter
salt and pepper, to taste
4 slices Chipotle cheddar cheese, torn into pieces
3 slices sharp cheddar cheese, torn into pieces
3 slices white American cheese, torn into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions. Drain well.
- Using the same pan, melt butter and add cream until smooth.
- Add cheese a few pieces at a time, stirring until well blended.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add ham pieces, coating them well with sauce.
- Fold in pasta.
- Pour into casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with crispy onions.
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through and golden on top.