1 1/4 pound Kirkland Organic hamburger
2 bunches green onions, chopped or 1 small Vidalia onion, chopped
1 sleeve saltines, crushed
1 JUMBO egg
1/2 cup ketchup
1 cup shredded Vermont white cheddar cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons Four Cheese Tableside Sprinkle
1/2 teaspoon Black River Creole Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon Honey Powder
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all together.
- I use the mini loaf pans and fill each one 2/3.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until top is crispy.
- Pour off excess fat before serving.
- Bake how ever many you need today and freeze the others for future meals.
- Thaw in refrigerator before baking.
- These are truly greatest hits at our house and welcome leftovers for weekend picnic sandwiches.