RUSTIC STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE PIE
1 package Pillsbury pie dough (or homemade if you have time)
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup sugar + 3-4 tablespoons
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 pound strawberries, cleaned and sliced
- In a medium mixing bowl sprinkle 3-4 tablespoons of sugar over sliced strawberries and toss. Set aside.
- Fit crust into pie plate, prick bottom in a couple places with fork tines and bake 5 minutes at 400 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine cream cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla. Beat until well blended.
- Pour into pie plate and bake cream cheese mixture 15 minutes until slightly thickened. You will need to lay a piece of foil over top for part of the time to prevent crust from burning.
- Spread over “pizza” rounds.
- Top with spoonfuls of strawberries.
- Add whipped cream and top with Caramel Sauce and Mocha Hot Fudge Sauce.