2 bunches green onions, chopped
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon oregano
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon white pepper
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using your hands blend all the ingredients together.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll meatballs into golf ball size meatballs.
- Bake for 30-45.
- Bake how ever many you need today and freeze the others for future meals. Thaw in refrigerator before baking.
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
2 tablespoons self-rising flour
1 tablespoons cream sherry
2 cups hot water
1 tablespoon better than bouillon beef base
1 teaspoon Kitchen Bouquet
salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet melt the butter for the gravy. Saute the onions until browned.
- Add the bouillon base, cream sherry and hot water. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, add flour and continue cooking to desired consistency.