Don’t forget football started this week! We have lots of games tomorrow and a double header on Monday night. You know what that means – FOOTBALL FOOD for TAILGATING TIME! We’rein our 5th season of tailgating time and looking for more new recipes to feed the crowds. Come join us to link up your favorite football foods.
PEPPERONI PIZZA DIP
8 ounces cream cheese
8 ounces pizza sauce
1 cup grated 4 cheese blend
1 cup diced pepperoni pieces
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the cream cheese, pizza sauce, Italian seasoning and most of the grated cheese.
- Spread into a greased baking dish.
- Top with pepperoni and remaining cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Serve hot with Crostini or your favorite crackers.