6 boneless, skinless thin chicken breast halves
Sea Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon celery flakes
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
6 thin slices prosciutto
8 ounces mushrooms, sliced very thin
2 tablespoons avocado oil
2 tablespoons butter
1 1/4 cup chicken broth
1/4 cup white wine
1/4 cup Galliano liqueur
1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Pound the chicken breasts to 1/8 inch thick*
- Season each breast with Sea Salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese on each breast.
- Sprinkle each breast with celery flakes and Italian seasoning.
- Top with a slice of prosciutto.
- Roll tightly and secure with twine or cooking bands.
- In a large skillet heat avocado oil over a medium high heat.
- Add mushrooms and saute’ until golden and soft.
- With a slotted spoon remove mushrooms to paper towels to drain.
- Add butter to pan.
- Dredge chicken rolls in Wondra.
- When butter is melted add chicken rolls, turning and browning until chicken is cooked through. Transfer chicken rolls to plate and keep warm.
- Add broth and Galliano liqueur to pan. Bring to a boil and stir until reduced by 2/3.
- Return chicken and mushrooms to skillet turning to coat chicken rolls in the sauce.
- Serve immediately over rice and noodles.
- Spoon additional sauce over each roll.
*I often find thin sliced chicken steaks at my market which are easier to pound thin.