Good Morning! I had a productive weekend as well as watched the race and football, but now I am ready for a great new week especially as I get closer and closer to the BIG move.
It’s Monday morning so be sure to join in with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom for Happy Homemaker Monday. Go check it out to see what it’s all about!
ON THE BREAKFAST MENU:
- A big cup of coffee and apple maple cinnamon oatmeal with golden raisins.
TODAY’S TO DO LIST:
- Phone Calls
- ONCE UPON A TIME – Summerhill Book #5 by Kate Perry
- KISSES AFTER DARK – A Gansett Island Book #12 by Marie Force
TV SHOWS THIS WEEK:
Now that the FALL schedule has started there so many new shows and we are STILL trying to work out our new fall choices.
WEATHER OUTSIDE MY WINDOW:
Still really warm here during the day despite the 10-15 degree drop in temperatures during the day, but evenings are feeling fantastic with a slight breeze also. I keep reminding myself that it’s only for a very short time more as I really look forward to the much cooler temperatures and rain.
|THURSDAY||10/9||YOGURT||Cheesy BLT Bites|
|FRIDAY||10/10||CHEERIOS||Grumpy Guy Salad|
|SATURDAY||10/11||Luau Benedicts||Mexican Cobb Salad with Jalapeno Ranch Dressing|
|SUNDAY||10/12||Hash Brown Ham and Cheese Quiche||Redneck BBQ Chicken Chile Cornbread Muffins|
PLAY TIME (if I can find any ~ yeah right)
As always do a little quilting and finish a few older projects though I have yet to have a few minutes to myself LOL like that’s going to happen.
NEW RECIPES TO TRY:
Not trying anything new the next couple of weeks since I’m on the countdown clean out so we don’t move any food!
IN THE YARD & GARDEN
NOT A THING.
HOMEMAKING TIP OF THE WEEK:
Periodically use a toothbrush in your window tracks to loosen settled dust and then vacuum it all up easily.
Still trying to get organized for the move so have not done as much blog hopping as I’d like. I promise I will be so much better after the move.
- Forget that common sense tells you to leave your dog home and the fact that you are supposed to have service animals in vests and carry their certificates with you in case you are asked to provide proof.
- Forget that they sell food both in Walmart and in McDonald’s and that they have been toting this dog all around the store in the “CHILD” seat of the cart.
- Forget that they are not the only family doing this.
- Forget that the county when called will tell you that the establishment whoever they may be has the right to refuse service if the certificate cannot be produced.