HAM & CHEESE ROLLS with CREAMY 3 CHEESE DIPPING SAUCE
1 can Pillsbury refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
8 ounces grated sharp cheddar cheese
8 ounces deli ham, sliced thin
1 egg, beaten
1tablespoon butter, melted
Progresso Recipe Starters Creamy Three Cheese cooking sauce, for dipping
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Unroll pizza dough onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Top dough evenly with ham slices and grated cheese.
- Carefully and tightly roll up dough from the long end into a log; pinching the seam to seal.
- Slice log into 16 equal pieces.
- Set each piece cut side-down on baking sheet.
- Brush dough with beaten egg, then sprinkle sides and tops with a little salt.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Brush dough with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with a little more salt.
- Serve with warm Creamy Three Cheese cooking sauce on the side for dipping.