✨Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials
- A NICE HOT SHOWER to relax and clean out the pores.
- A super moisturizer to keep away dry skin!
✨Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials
- I wait ALL year for it to be cold enough to bring out the boots! I can’t wait until we move – I HATE the lack of winter living here!
- Scarves and gloves. I have color combos to match anything.
✨ Favorite Winter Accessory
- HATS & SCARVES!!!!
✨ Favorite Winter Nail Polish
- Red for Christmas, but normally a pinky mauve. I just have too much red in my complexion to pull off many colors though this year I am wearing TEAL for Ovarian cancer awareness.
✨ Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
- Homemade hot cocoa and MUST have marshmallows!
✨ Favorite Winter Candle?
- Apple and Cinnamon
✨ Does it snow where you live?
- Not here at all. I can’t wait to be back somewhere it does though.
✨Have you ever made a snowman?
- Absolutely! And a snow woman and snow kids!
✨What is Your Favorite Holiday Movie?
- Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street and they never get old.
✨What is Your Favorite Christmas Color?
- Red and silver.
✨Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
- I always dress up.
✨If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
- WOW, can “one” person just be one age group, all the kids in my life? This is a hard one. I love buying presents for everyone.
✨Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
- It used to be Christmas Eve when I was a kid though we saved the Santa presents for Christmas morning. Now we open them Christmas morning.
✨What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
- Wait, there’s a Christmas Break? I don’t seem to get an actual break, but I do allow myself a holiday movie or two throughout my day as I’m working.
✨Any Christmas Wishes?
- To have my house done so we can actually enjoy it for awhile before we sell it. Safe travels for everyone over the holidays and world peace. Was that too Miss America? I really do want peace for EVERYONE!
✨Favorite Christmas Smell?
- A fresh cut tree, baking cookies full of spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves)
✨Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
- Prime Rib
- Corn flake wreaths
✨What are you doing for the holidays this year?
- Staying home and recuperating
✨What’s your favorite holiday drink?
- Hot Cocoa
- Hot toddies
✨Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
- I like the chalk style peppermint, but I’m not real keen on actual candy canes and I like soft gingerbread men.
✨What’s your favorite holiday/Christmas song?
- That’s a tough call – depends on my mood… White Christmas, Silent Night and I’ll Be Home for Christmas
✨What is most important to you about the holidays?
- That it is genuine and homemade for the most part. It is not a commercial holiday for me. I believe in trying to remember the real reason for the season and keep the Christmas spirit in my heart and life ALL year long.
Leave a reply