CHICKEN CAESAR MAC & CHEESE
3 cups dry elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions and drained
3 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons WONDRA flour
1/2 teaspoon FRESH ground sea salt
1/4 teaspoon FRESH ground black pepper
1 cup milk
1 1/4 + 1/4 cups shredded SHARP cheddar cheese
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
3/4 cup Ken’s Caesar salad dressing
1 1/2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken pieces
10 pieces bacon, diced, cooked and crumbled
- Add cooked macaroni, chicken and 3/4 of the bacon pieces to a large baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Lightly spray a 13×9 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a medium saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
- Whisk in flour, salt and pepper until smooth and golden.
- Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a SLOW boil, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Stir in the cheeses (except the 1/4 cup SHARP) until well blended.
- Stir in dressing.
- Pour mixture over macaroni and chicken and fold together until well coated.
1/3 cup Panko
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 tablespoon minced FRESH parsley
- Toss Panko crumbs and melted butter until well blended.
- Sprinkle over the macaroni mixture.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Top with remaining bacon pieces.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
[…] CHICKEN CAESAR MAC & CHEESE […]