PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup light corn syrup
1/4 cup QUALITY honey
1 cup JIF creamy peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
6 cups rice krispies
Almond Bark (optional)
Sprinkles for decorating (optional)
- Combine the sugar, corn syrup, honey, peanut butter and vanilla in heavy saucepan, stirring constantly until mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Add rice krispies.
- Using gloved hands lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray roll into small balls and place on wax paper.
- Let cool completely.
- You can eat them as soon as they cool or decorate them if you choose.
- Melt almond bark and dip each ball in chocolate before placing on wax paper.
- Immediately decorate as the almond bark dries very quickly.
- This recipe is COMPLETELY versatile – change out the cereal for ANY cereal of your choice, cheerios, corn flakes, chex etc… AND/OR you can change out the peanut butter for another nut butter, almond butter, cashew butter…
- Sprinkles can be anything of your choosing. I also like using mini chocolate chips and finely chopped honey roasted peanuts.