CINNAMON ROLL FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE
12 slices thick BRIOCHE bread
2 cups whole milk
6 LARGE eggs
1/2 cup golden raisins
1 1/2 teaspoons PURE vanilla extract
3 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon QUALITY cinnamon
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes.
- Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray.
- Place bread cubes in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, and 1 tablespoon of the cinnamon.
- Evenly sprinkle the cinnamon mixture over bread cubes and toss.
- Whisk together the milk, eggs, vanilla and sugar.
- Pour evenly over bread cubes and toss to coat.
- Fold in raisins.
- Arrange an even layer in the baking dish.
- Cover tightly with saran and chill overnight.
1/4 + 1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon QUALITY cinnamon
6 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Uncover casserole.
- Mix together 1/4 cup sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle over casserole.
- Drizzle melted butter over casserole.
- Bake 35-45 minutes until browned and baked though in the center.
2 ounces cream cheese, softened
3 tablespoons butter, softened
1 teaspoon PURE vanilla extract
4-6 tablespoons whole milk
2+ cups powdered sugar
- Cream together the cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and 4 tablespoons milk, blending until smooth.
- Gradually add powdered sugar until well incorporated.
- Add more milk 1 tablespoon at a time until you reach a pourable desired consistency.
- Pour over slightly cooled french toast casserole and serve.
[…] Brownies – Live Love Texas Easy Skull Succulent Planter – Cap Creations Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole – Chasing MY Life How to Make Hollow Concrete Pumpkins – A […]
This will b e a delicious Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome talent with us at Full Plate Thursday. Hope you are having a great weekend and come back to see us real soon!
Thank you for sharing at #OverTheMoon. Pinned and shared. Have a lovely week. I hope to see you at next week’s party too!
WOW – this looks delish, so much that it made my mouth water…lol
Sounds amazing! Thanks for sharing at the What’s for Dinner party!
I think I just found breakfast for this weekend! This looks delicious!