I make this is small batches – just enough for that night’s meals because we prefer the fresh aspect.
HERBED RED WINE VINAIGRETTE
2 tablespoons finely diced shallots
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons Gourmet Garden Italian Herbs
Juice of 1 lemon
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
6 tablespoons avocado oil
2 teaspoons sugar
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
- In the base of your cruet add the shallot pieces.
- Sprinkle with the FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper.
- Top with avocado oil. Let sit 15 minutes to macerate the shallots.
- After 15 minutes add the minced garlic, Italian herbs, lemon juice, sugar and red wine vinegar.
- Shake to combine.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before dressing salad and serving.
Leave a reply