I LOVE this updated version of Buffalo Chicken Monkey Bread.
BUFFALO CHICKEN MONKEY BREAD adapted from Pillsbury
2 cans (7.5 oz each) Pillsbury™ Country Style® refrigerated biscuits
2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
1/2 + 1/4 cup Frank’s Original Hot sauce
1/4 cup Gorgonzola cheese crumbles, crumbled very small
2 tablespoons ranch dressing
3 tablespoons cup butter, melted
Savory Spice Tableside Garlic Sprinkle or McCormick Perfect Pinch Garlic & Herb Sprinkle
Additional ranch dressing for dipping
- Heat oven to 375°.
- LIGHTLY spray 12-cup bundt cake pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, toss chicken with 1/2 cup of the buffalo wing sauce until well coated; set aside.
- Cut 5 biscuits into thirds to make a total of 15 pieces.
- With your hands press and str3etch each piece slightly to make dough round.
- Place 1 teaspoon of cheese in the center of each round.
- Enclose cheese by bringing sides of dough up and over, pinching the dough to seal and enclose the cheese.
- With remaining 11 biscuits, press and stretch each into larger rounds.
- Place 1 heaping tablespoon of chicken mixture in the center of each round.
- Enclose chicken by bringing sides of dough up and over, pinching the dough to seal and enclose the chicken.
- Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce in bottom of tube cake pan; drizzle 2 tablespoons ranch dressing over sauce.
- Dip each ball of dough into melted butter; layer loosely in pan, alternating to vary sizes.
- Roll each ball in Savory Spice Shop Tableside Garlic Sprinkle or McCormick Perfect Pinch Garlic & Herb Sprinkle.
- Bake 20 minutes or until tops of balls are golden brown.
- Cool in pan the slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Place serving plate upside down over pan; carefully invert to plate. Remove pan.
- Serve bread with additional ranch dressing for dipping.
NOTES: You can simplify the process by cutting each piece of dough in half and adding cheese and chicken to each dough piece.