PARMESAN CHEDDAR BISCUITS ~ RED LOBSTER COPY CAT
2 cups biscuit baking mix
1 1/4 cups finely shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
2/3 cup milk
1 clove finely minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons margarine, melted
2 teaspoons dried parsley
1 teaspoon garlic salt
2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Lightly grease a cookie sheet or baking pan.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, 1 1/4 cups of the cheese, minced garlic and garlic powder.
- Stir in milk.
- Drop batter by heaping tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet or form into baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Brush biscuits with melted butter, and sprinkle with parsley, garlic salt and cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 5 more minutes, or until lightly browned on the bottom.
[…] Serve warm with Parmesan Cheddar biscuits. […]