RANCH PORK CHOP SHEET PAN SUPPER adapted from REE
2 tablespoons QUALITY honey
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
2 + 1 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
2 + 1 tablespoons avocado oil
2 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons FRESH chopped thyme leaves
FRESH ground black pepper, to taste
4 boneless 1/2 inch thick pork chops
1 pound baby Yukon gold potatoes, halved
2 large carrots, cleaned and sliced diagonally
- Preheat the oven to 475°.
- Toss the potatoes and carrots with 1 tablespoon of oil, melted butter and 1 tablespoon of the ranch dressing mix and FRESH ground pepper, tossing to coat well.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Whisk together the honey, Worcestershire, 2 tablespoons of the ranch dressing mix, fresh thyme leaves, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil and FRESH ground pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush the mixture over the chops on both sides and place in a single layer on one side of a sheet pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Flip pork chops, toss potatoes and carrots with remaining honey mixture.
- Bake 5-7 minutes more until vegetables are browning and pork is cooked through.