BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP ENCHILADAS adapted from TALKING MEALS
This ooey gooey, creamy, cheesy, spicy, and utterly delicious appetizer dip makes an exceptional ooey, gooey, yet crunch dip, but is even better as a taco or enchilada filler or even to top a salad for an entree.
2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
4 tablespoons Frank’s original buffalo hot sauce
2 teaspoons avocado oil
- Toss all together and set aside.
2 celery stalks, diced
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
8 ounces Mexican sour cream
8 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
½ cup Frank’s original Buffalo hot sauce
¼ cup Blue cheese crumbles or shredded cheddar or pepper jack
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
FRESH ground sea salt and black pepper
½ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream, seasonings and hot sauce together.
- Stir in the celery, green onion and cheeses.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Transfer the dip to an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish.
- Top with the shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake the dip in the oven for 10 minutes or until its warmed through and the top is melted.
- Serve and enjoy!!