I’ve really been enjoying the 4 hour reel Sandra shared on Monday, but so many of the songs are so old and odd that I finally had to move on to some more contemporary tunes.
- What are your favorite Christmas songs?
- Do you have a regular playlist? I do! I still use a CD player with my disc changer and leave it on shuffle if I’m working at home. 😀
I’m all over the place with Christmas music – it really depends on the day, the occasion, my mood, what food we’re eating, are we at home or listening on the radio? – there are just sooooooooo many factors!
BUT, I do like to wait until at least the day after Thanksgiving!
I LOVE so many of the old standards, but I also love a country Christmas and Mannheim Steamroller. I also LOVE Christmas carolers, not that you see many these days. I was even part of the hand bell choir at church for Christmas programs many years ago.
As for some of MY favorite songs I have a few that top the list, including a few newer artists:
- It’s Beginning to Look A Lot like Christmas
- Silent Night
- White Christmas
- Jingle Bell Rock
- Last Christmas
- Born on Christmas Day
- Winter Wonderland
- Frosty the Snowman
- Little Drummer Boy the version with Bing Crosby and David Bowie
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
- Deck the Halls
- Baby It’s Cold Outside
- Hard Candy Christmas
- Come All Ye Faithful
- It Came upon a Midnight Clear
- We three Kings of Orient
- Joy to the World
- Rudolph the Reindeer
- Do You Hear What I Hear
- The Most Wonderful Time of Year
- It’s Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas
- Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer
- This Christmas by PJ Morton
- Oh Santa by Mariah Carey
- Christmas on the Square by Dolly Parton
- Carol of the Bells by Lindsey Stirling
- Believe by Josh Groban
- Underneath the Tree by Kelly Clarkson
- Merry Christmas Baby by Hunter Hayes