ROASTED SALT & VINEGAR POTATOES serves 4-6
2 pounds baby potato mix
3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1/4 cup sherry vinegar
1/3 cup avocado oil
1 large bunch green onions, thinly sliced, greens and whites separated
FRESH ground LARGE flake sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Scrub potatoes and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 30-45 minutes or until easily pierced with a knife tip.
- Allow potatoes to cool COMPLETELY!
- Cut them in half.
- Whisk together the mustard and vinegar.
- Gradually add avocado oil in a steady stream to mustard mixture while continuously whisking.
- Toss potatoes, onion whites with vinegar sauce in a large bowl.
- Arrange in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Roast 10-15 minutes more until edges begin to crisp.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Pour onto a platter.
- Garnish with green onion tops.