4 oz. cream cheese*
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
2 – 8 oz. crescent rolls
1 tablespoon butter
- Combine first 5 ingredients and cream together.
- On a large greased cookie sheet, roll out the first can of crescent rolls, sealing all the edges.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over top of crescent rolls.
- Top with the other can of crescent rolls and seal all the outside edges top to bottom.
- Beat together the egg and melted butter.
- Brush egg mixture over crescent rolls.
- Bake at 35 degrees for 20 minutes.
*can substitute 4 oz. cream cheese for 2 oz. cream cheese and 2 oz. jam (favorite flavor)