hosted by Overwhelmed with Joy
4 oz. cream cheese*
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
2 – 8 oz. crescent rolls
1 tablespoon butter
- Combine first 5 ingredients and cream together.
- On a large greased cookie sheet, roll out the first can of crescent rolls, sealing all the edges.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over top of crescent rolls.
- Top with the other can of crescent rolls and seal all the outside edges top to bottom.
- Beat together the egg and melted butter.
- Brush egg mixture over crescent rolls.
- Bake at 35 degrees for 20 minutes.
*can substitute 4 oz. cream cheese for 2 oz. cream cheese and 2 oz. jam (favorite flavor)
I do the memes: Menu Plan Monday hosted by Laura at I’m an Organizing Junkie, Favorite Ingredient Friday hosted by Kathryn at Overwhelmed with Joy, Freezer Food Friday hosted by MJ at mjpuzzlemom, Scrumptious Sunday hosted by Meredith at Mercedes Rocks and Slow Cooking Thursday hosted by Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. Doing them all make great additions to help keeping me on track and finding so new recipes!
These sound GREAT – I can’t wait to try them.
I don’t think I have ever made these but now I will for the first time. Delicious!!
I make these all the time. In fact we had them at morning MOPS meeting. I dont use the lemon juice or the butter though. They are oh so yummy. A must make!
Yummy! I will save this for later!
I love your “Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards” logo! Very cool. 🙂
I love the sounds of your cheese danishes. I’m printing out the recipe to try later.
Thanks for participating in my Favorite Ingredients Friday- Desserts Edition recipe exchange! I do appreciate it.