I needed a dessert for tonight and didn’t have time to run to the store so I grabbed a bunch of stuff from the cupboard and made this. I think I’ll call it Coconut Peach Crisp and boy was it yummy!!
1 can peach chunks, drained
1 small can pineapple
1 box Jiffy White cake mix
1/4 cup crushed pecans
1/2 cup shredded coconut
1/4 cup regular or golden raisins
1/4 cup melted butter
- Spray a 9×9 baking dish with PURE
- Drain the peach chunks.
- Mix together the pineapple and peach chunks in the bottom of the dish.
- Top with the DRY cake mix evenly.
- Sprinkle raisins and pecans on top of that.
- Top with coconut.
- Pour melted butter over top as evenly as possible.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.