1 cups all-purpose flour
1 cups quick-cooking oats
1/2 cups chopped cashews
1/2 + 1/3 cup granulated sugar, divided
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup butter, melted
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 large eggs
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoons vanilla extract
3/4 cup peach jam
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9″x 13″x 2″ baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine flour, oats, cashews, 1 cup sugar, and baking soda in a large bowl. Stir in melted butter. Reserve 1 & 1/2 cups of mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture into bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Set pan on wire rack to cool.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer. When mixture is creamy, add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract. Beat until combined.
- Spread apple butter over cooled crust. Spread cream cheese mixture over apple butter. Top with reserved oat mixture. Bake 35-40 minutes or until cream cheese layer is set. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
- Let cool. Store in air tight refrigerated container.