KRABBY CHICKEN CASSEROLE
2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
1 1/2 cups flaked Krab
1 cup diced celery
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
4 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
1/2 cup milk
1 small can french fried onion rings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss together the chicken, krab, celery and onions.
- Whisk together the sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Fold sour cream mixture and cheese into chicken mixture.
- In a small saucepan melt butter.
- Whisk in flour until golden.
- Add milk and whisk until well blended.
- Fold roux into chicken mixture.
- Pour into a greased 2 quart episode.
- Top with french fried onion rings.
- Bake 30 minutes.
5-6 spears of asparagus per person
2-4 tablespoons butter
- Clean and snap asparagus.
- Spray a flat cookie sheet with PURE.
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer.
- In a small bowl melt the butter.
- Add the lime juice and whisk well.
- Pour lime juice evenly over the asparagus.
- Increase oven temperature to broil.
- Broil asparagus until just done.
- Turn off oven and serve both dishes immediately.