PLANS FOR THIS WEEK… NOT MANY!
TODAY I AM CELEBRATING LIFE.
1 year ago today, 12-29-10, my life changed forever with a cancer diagnosis. What I am doing this week is making a BUCKET LIST. No, not because I’m dying, but because I’m living. I’m doing well and recovering. Miracles DO happen.
There are so many things I want to do before I do die, but there never seems to be enough time, money or energy so I’m making a list as I go and changing that. I’m fortunate that I have already done so many things, but there are so many more yet to do! I no longer stress out over the small things and they were right, they are all small things!
- # 1 –
eat a hangover burger– 12-28-11
- # 2 – go to a PRO football game
- # 3 – go to a PRO hockey game
- # 4 – finish my novels
- # 5 – finish my cookbooks
- # 6 – get published
- # 7 – Go to Vermont/New England and see the changing colors in the fall
- # 8 – Go to Disneyworld/Epcot Center
- # 9 – Go to an Olympics
- #10 – Get a postcard series of pictures published
- #11 – Go white water rafting
- #12 – Go Deep Sea Fishing (if only for the pictures)
- #13 – Design and publish a quilt pattern
- #14 – Travel 1st Class
- #15 –
Every time I update this list I will change to the current date to show my progress.
I’m glad you’re living!!! stupid damn cancer! What a year, and hopefully many more to come 🙂
Love this list! I will definitely be living vicariously through your list. I ought to make one, too. So happy you’re doing well. Miss you! Hugs!
Great list! I can’t believe it’s been a year already!!
Comments are closed.