CHICKEN SNAP PEA STIR FRY
1 pound chicken breast tenders, cut into strips
3 1/2 tablespoons safflower oil
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
3/4 pound sugar snap peas, halved
- Toss chicken with 1 1/2 tablespoons safflower oil, cornstarch and baking soda.
- Cover and marinate 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before cooking.
- Heat Wok or large frying pan over high heat.
- Add remaining oil to pan.
- When hot, add chicken and saute until golden.
- Add salt.
- Stir in oyster sauce.
- Transfer to bowl and set aside.
- Return wok to high heat and add peas, stir frying 2-3 minutes until tender crisp.
- Stir in chicken.
- Serve over rice with soy sauce.