TROPICAL LIME CHICKEN
1 can crushed pineapple, drained well
1 kiwi, chopped
2 green onions chopped
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
3 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
1 tablespoon safflower oil
1 teaspoon lime zest
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
18 teaspoon white pepper
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- In a small bowl, combine the salsa ingredients. Chill until serving.
- In a large ziploc bag combine chicken ingredients all together and marinade in refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade.
- Spray broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Broil 3 inches from heat 5-6 minutes on each side.