MARINATED ROAST TURKEY BREAST with HONEY CRISP APPLE GRAVY
1 boneless skinless turkey breast (about 1 pound)
1/2 cup Chardonnay
1/4 cup Bragg’s Liquid aminos
2 tablespoons Ken’s Italian dressing
1 cup water
1 teaspoon Litehouse freeze dried garlic
1 teaspoon Litehouse freeze dried red onion
1 teaspoon orange peel
1 tablespoon Bertolli white balsamic reduction
1 Knorr homestyle chicken gel
2 tablespoons butter, sliced into several slices
- Whisk together the wine, liquid mains, Italian dressing, garlic, red onion, orange peel, white balsamic reduction and chicken gel.
- Add water and whisk until well blended.
- Place turkey breast in a ziplock bag that is in a baking dish.
- Pour marinade over, seal and refrigerate for 2-8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Remove turkey breast and place in baking dish.
- Pour marinade over top.
- Roast uncovered for 15 minutes per pound.
- Rest breast in foil while preparing the gravy.
1 Just Beechnut Honey Crisp Apples (baby food)
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons flour
- In a small saucepan combine baby food and remaining liquid in roaster.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Whisk flour into butter to create a roux.
- Add roux to saucepan, whisking until desired thickness.
NOTE: There is plenty of salt and pepper seasoning within these ingredients so do NOT add more salt and pepper.