PAPRIKA POT ROAST
2 pound chuck roast
2 tablespoons sweet Hungarian paprika
1 can diced tomatoes, undrained
1 KNORR concentrated beef stock
2 cups hot water
1 large Vidalia sweet onion, sectioned in pieces
1 bag baby carrots
6 ounces roasted red sweet peppers, cut into strips
2 tablespoons cornstarch
8 ounces sour cream
2 cups wide egg noodles
4 tablespoons butter
- Generously salt and pepper roast on both sides.
- Rub paprika into both sides of roast until well coated.
- Whisk together the hot water and beef stock. Place in a slow cooker.
- Top with the tomatoes, onions, carrots, sweet peppers and the broth.
- Cover and cook on low 10-12 hours or 5-6 hours on high.
- Remove the meat and shred with forks.
- Whisk together the cornstarch and water until smooth and add to the slow cooker blending well.
- Add the meat back in and cook another 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the noodles al dente’.
- Toss noodles with butter.
- Stir in sour cream into slow cooker and serve over noodles.
[…] PAPRIKA POT ROAST with MASHED POTATOES & ROAST CARROTS […]