✨Top 2 Winter Beauty Essentials?
- A NICE HOT SHOWER to relax and clean out the pores.
- A super moisturizer to keep away dry skin!
✨Top 2 Winter Fashion Essentials?
- I wait ALL year for it to be cold enough to bring out the boots! I
- Scarves and gloves. I have color combos to match anything.
✨ Favorite Winter Accessory?
- HATS & SCARVES of course!!!!
✨ Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
- Red for Christmas, but normally a pinky mauve. I just have too much red in my complexion.
✨ Hot Cocoa or Apple Cider?
- Homemade hot cocoa and MUST have marshmallows!
✨ Favorite Winter Candle?
- Apple and Cinnamon
✨ Does it snow where you live?
✨Have you ever made a snowman?
- Absolutely! And a snow woman and snow kids!
✨What is Your Favorite Holiday Movie?
- IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE tops the list! Home Alone, Miracle on 34th Street and they never get old either.
✨What’s your favorite holiday drink?
- Hot Cocoa
- Hot toddies
✨Candy cane or Gingerbread men?
- I like the chalk style peppermint, but I’m not real keen on actual candy canes and I like soft gingerbread men.
✨What’s your favorite holiday/Christmas song?
- That’s a tough call – depends on my mood… White Christmas, Silent Night and I’ll Be Home for Christmas
✨What is most important to you about the holidays?
- That it is genuine and homemade for the most part. It is not a commercial holiday for me. I believe in trying to remember the real reason for the season and keep the Christmas spirit in my heart and life ALL year long.
Hmmm…I guess I’ve just never heard of it then. I’m embarrassed to say that I honestly thought that we were going to be discussing gift tags! ROTFL! That’s the honest truth! I really did! (face blushing and eyes rolling)
My youngest son would agree with you that hot cocoa MUST have marshmallows. We just bought a huge container of the chalk style peppermints at Sam’s Club at the start of December. We’re waiting to see if it lasts until Christmas (probably won’t).
That is truly the thing I am going to miss the most this holiday season, NO sweets sucks! 😀
[…] I’m spending this post answering some questions about winter and the holidays Tamy over at Chasing My Life posted on her site. […]
Tamy, I feel so silly, but what does TAG stand for? :/
Hmmm that is what they’ve always been called. I don’t think it’s an acronym – I think it derives from all of us answering the SAME questions. 😀